Friday, September 4, 2009

♥♥ Some Great Deals & Contests To Share ♥♥

While I am not typing much, I am reading my daily dose of the variety of blogs I subscribe to. Here are a few good things I've found that might be of interest ☺☺.

From CraftStylish --Enter to Win a Simplicity Bias Tape Maker!

From FreePatterns -- Mix-and-Match Outfits -- "Soft and simple, these tiny garments will dress baby up in style! The mix-and-match pieces coordinate for a truly versatile gift."

From Dantearaujo --Photoplus - Free Premium Blogger Template -- "Photoplus is a great theme for photographers that want to use Blogger as a portfolio. . ." While no text can be used with this template, it is great free workaround for artists and photographers who can linkthis blog to their main blog to add a portfolio.

Surgery was a week ago yesterday and I am making progress. The spinal injection I received last month is still holding. So all in all I am satisfied with life and hope this note finds you well and feeling the same.

♥♥ Much love, ♥♥
Diane

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: