Wednesday, July 29, 2009

♥ Some Shameless Promotion ♥

I just won an Alchemy bid on Etsy for 3 very different but wonderful charts/patterns for cross stitch and needlepoint. The customer is making pillows as gifts, doing the needlework first and then assembling the pillows. I can't wait to see photos of her finished projects and will share them with you as soon as I receive them.



I am proud of the way each turned out and am happy to have had the opportunity! Each pattern is between 17" to 19" square. The patterns are delivered in pdf format in 8.5" x 11" size with overlap placement lines when the pattern is larger than what will fit on one page. While the patterns I usually create are about 12 point in size on the page, a larger point size can be created just for you. So if you are beginning to think about stitching gifts for the holidays (oh yes, I did...) and would like one or more custom patterns, email or convo me at my Etsy Shop, DPeaGreenDesigns. I will work with you to create the pattern(s) you want in the sizing and coloration you want. I love custom work ♥♥♥.

Off to see my neurosurgeon for test results and prognosis today. Wish me well and if you're a praying person, add me to your list please. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: