Friday, January 1, 2010

New Patterns To Share

Happy New Year!!

I have some new cross stitch designs that I'm rolling out in both my Etsy and eCrater shops over the next week or so and want to share pictures. This series of pillow cover patterns is all paisley in its wonderful variations. Some of the customers who purchased previous patterns have these terrific comments about them:

Gorgeous pattern, can't wait to make a bag with this one! Many thanks.
Fantabulous pattern and a really lovely helpful seller. I'll be back!
Absolutely amazing! I just love them! Fantastic seller, amazing communication, thanks so much!
Remember, I also do custom work and can convert not only your favorite fabric but photos to a cross stitch pattern to be worked in your choice of fabric and to create a one of a kind piece. Add beading or other embellishments and create a bag, scarf or something special for your home or as a gift for a friend.


 
 
 
 

May 2010 be your best year!!!



0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: