Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Paisleys, Paisleys, Paisleys

Yay!! I return to work in February and am looking forward to it. I've never been off work so long before, except when I was being a mom.



Meanwhile, I have found great inspiration in paisleys produced in the 1960s and earlier. I've been spending some time converting these great fabrics to 14" and 16" pillow cover patterns and have listed them on both my Etsy and eCrater shops.




I'm also doing some more web design but healing slows down progress . I have received some wonderful feedback on the pillow designs. Some who have purchased them are going to add beading and make evening bags. 



 Even though I call these pillow cover tops, they can really be used for any inspiration you may have. I'd love to hear what you plan to do with yours and hope you will share some photos with me.


0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: