Saturday, August 15, 2009

How To Use Digital Stamps

I received a question from a "soon to be" customer the other day asking how digital stamps can be used. I responded to the question with what little I know about the various uses and added that I intend to research and prepare some detailed tutorials for this blog to share with you but that it would take some time to begin and complete each.

With surgery on my hands beginning August 26th (starting with my left and, yes, I'm a southpaw) and then the right side sometime around 6 weeks after the first surgery if healing goes well, I will be doing more reading and research on this during the next 3 or so months and begin to write individual tutorials on each use I discover after all is healed and my doctor gives me clearance.

Meanwhile, since Google is our friend, I spent a few hours researching, reading and compiling some links that I think will help anyone who wants to explore the various creative outlets and uses for digital stamps.

I hope you enjoy these and if you know of others that are easy to understand and follow as well as complete, please share them here with me and others by leaving a comment. I will check them out and comment back.

There are lots more instructional and tutorial type websites out there but these are the ones I read and/or watched and found to be easy to follow and understand.

Have a great weekend! Blessings and peace to you,
Diane
http://dpeagreendesigns.etsy.com
http://dpeagreendesigns.ecrater.com



0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: