Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Store on eCrater

I just opened a new store on eCrater. It's free to set up and list and easy to use. I still have my Etsy shop and will continue to sell from both shops. eCrater doesn't limit Google Base entries to 100 as the interface with Etsy does and offers Google Checkout which adds value to already accepting PayPal and other forms of payment. Here is a preview:





I hope you'll visit soon :) Meanwhile, I'm also looking at CafePress and a few others to upload my designs to be used on clothing, cups, hats and the like but that will take some time.

Have a great week. Spinal injection later today and then surgery in a week so I won't be typing much for the foreseeable month or two or three...we will see how all heals.

Hugs,
Diane



0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: