Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Come Be My Friend -- Contest Where Everyone Wins!!!

Yes, that's right. Between today, Tuesday (October 20, 2009) and  Saturday (October 31,2009), become a fan of my FaceBook Fan Page,




and you will receive the full pattern of your choice listed currently in my Etsy shop FREE by email. Once you've become a Fan of DPeaGreen Designs FaceBook Fan Page, write a comment here under this article which includes your email address (make sure you type it long hand to avoid it being picked up by spammers), for example, dpeagreendesigns[at]gmail[dot]com. When you leave your comment, tell me which pattern in my shop you'd like to win and I will send it to you free of charge on November 1st.

How's this for a contest where everyone is a winner?

Happy Halloween --- no tricks, only treats!
Diane

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: