Monday, February 22, 2010

Something New to Share

I've been quiet lately. The beginning of February I started back to work at my day job and I have been overwhelmingly tired at the end of each day. Even so, I've been spending some time designing new pillow cover cross stitch patterns and want to share the latest -- a series of damask patterns in some of the newer colors forecasted to be hot for this coming year. Each is currently available at my eCrater shop. I'll be uploading them to Etsy soon but there seems to be some problems this morning and it's time to climb into the shower to get ready for my work day.

 
 
 

  

 

Have a wonderful week. Remember, I can create a custom pattern for you usually at no extra charge than my ready made ones. 

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: