Thursday, April 30, 2009

Etsy Shops/Items I Adore -- Some More of My Favorites from ETSY

More favorites to share with you this week...

I'm going to be a grandmother for the first time later this year and awhile ago found this beautiful rocker from irrationalartscom, a fellow Pacific Northwest artisan. Hand Painted Seattle Skyline Rocker would be a perfect addition to any home, but especially one which is welcoming new life! The price is $200.00 which is more than reasonable for this one of a kind work of art.

Candles are usually burning while I work at the screen, read, sew, cross-stitch, watch whatever I'm watching on the TV while stretched out (that is when it's not watching me!). Another Pacific Northwest favorite shop of mine is RusticCandles from Port Orchard, WA. The shop is full of wonderful, aromatic soy candles. The 8-ounce size will burn approximately 50 hours. Wicks are lead free and soy burns cleaner than other blends of wax. The prices are a bargain! $7.00 for an 8-ounce jar candle. That's 14 cents for every hour of scented bliss! The scent of lavendar is so relaxing so my personal pick at the moment is "English Lavendar 8 oz Soy Candle".

Finally, MagnetGames is a brand new shop at Etsy (April 21, 2009) which also happens to be homebased here in the Pacific Northwest. I was cruising through Alchemy requests and found this gem last night. MagnetGames' offerings include magnets made from beads of some favorite computer and other games, like PacMan, Ms. PacMan, Sudoku, Mario, etc. I want Ms. PacMan for my fridge and another one for my cubie at work! The prices are reduced to help introduce this new shop. The PacMan Magnet Set is $15.00 and there are add-ons to most that are very reasonably priced. The PacMan and Ms. PacMan Add On is currently $2.50. There is even a Tic Tac Toe magnet set for $12.00. Toooo cute!!!

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: