Sunday, April 26, 2009

My First Custom Cross-Stitch Pattern ...


I just received and completed my first custom order for a cross-stitch pattern through Alchemy. What a fun project! Shameless promotion it may be but I wanted to share a picture of the completed project with you because I'm pleased with how it turned out and how much my customer liked it. Here is her feedback:

"
Thank you so much for the custom order! I love the pattern. She was very quick at making it, and she asked lots of questions to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Very professional seller, will buy from again!"

Convo me at my shop if you have a project you've wanted to do but can't find the exact pattern you have in mind. Together we can create a pattern that you will enjoy working to completion.

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: