Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Etsy Shops -- Discoveries

Etsy has a wonderful way to discover new shops and shops which have not yet had a sale. It's called "Pounce". I was browsing and found the following interesting and new items and shops.


ellepic is a shop which opened March 27th, 2009. The offerings include a beautiful Persian Termeh jewelry pouch for $17.00.



MyWoodTurning just opened yesterday. So far there is one item listed -- a certified Bethlehem Holy Land Olive Wood Pen and Pencil Set.


DisLilTreasures is another new shop in the Etsy mall. She has a variety of items but the crocheted baby booties caught my eye as well as her e-book "How to Learn to Read Crochet Patterns". Since I'm going to be a first-time grandmother this fall, I couldn't help but fall in love with the "Handmade Crochet Baby Booties-Western Cowboy Boots". These are darling and I'm sending the link to my daughter-in-law to share.

If you haven't used Pounce while on Etsy, I encourage you to do so. There are so many talented artisans and craftpeople selling on Etsy and you might find an item you can't live without !

Have a great holiday weekend to all in the USA. Remember to say a thank you to all who gave their lives so that we can be free.

I'll end the week with one of my favorite quotes:


"If you tell Life what it has to be, you limit it;

But if you let Life show you what it wants to be,

It will open doors you never knew existed."

~~Unknown





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane,
Its good to see a link for my shop on your blog.
Thank you and Have a good weekend
Ellepic

Di's Lil' Treasures said...

Hello Diane,
Thank you for featuring me on your blog & your very kind words! Keep watching! new bootie styles are on the way :)

Diane

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: