Thursday, May 14, 2009

Twisted Thoughts -- A New Series of Cross-Stitch Patterns in Chinese Symbol/Kanji


I am working a new series of Chinese Symbol/Kanji cross-stitch patterns and will begin uploading some to my Etsy shop within the next few days as they are ready.

These are all "mature" content. Each contains the beautiful, elegant symbols that my original patterns do but each also has a twist in meaning. What do you think this symbol means? Check my shop on Saturday and you will find out ...

The idea sprung from a conversation I had with a potential Alchemy client who was looking for something to cheer her up after a bad break-up, a rough week with mom, and upcoming college finals. We wrote back and forth -- as we did, the idea for this new series formed and I hope you will enjoy it in the spirit in which it is offered.

I will share more about our conversation when I announce the introduction of this series on Saturday morning.

Until then, have a great end of the week. I'm back to my office today after attending training in another location. It is a day of catching up and meetings, though I work with such a great group of people that I probably won't have much catch up to do. Yes!! I am blessed!

0 comments:

Design your own products at CafePress.com!

Share: